Oneida Communications Inc, is dedicated to being a good corporate citizen and environmentally responsible. This includes recycling, reducing greenhouse gases and reducing the amount of waste produced.
As a structured cabling company the goals below are our :
- There is a large amount of cardboard involved in our operations. Oneida has a cardboard recycling bin at our office. All cardboard is recycled and picked up monthly
- There is always a small amount of scrap wire. All scrap wire is taken to a metal recycler and sold
- All scrap plastics, aluminum (such as cans), paper, bulk mail are recycled
- All Recycling adheres to all state laws
- In the Oneida's office thermostats are set at 78 degrees in the summer and 65 degrees in the winter to save on gas emissions. Oneida will be monitoring energy usage in our office and comparing energy used for the same time period during previous year. will be changing out all lighting fixtures to become energy efficient.
- Oneida's goal is 100% of all recyclable goods to be recycled.
- Oneida has never received any fines or penalties for social or environmental actions but in the event that we did or if audited these results be posted on our website.